Scaredy



Horror Culture and Scary Pranks

Archive for August, 2016

Irish movies set to take over at Toronto Film Festival

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 11, 2016

The new Irish movies Without Name and Forever Pure are to receive their world premieres next month at the Toronto International Film Festival, with animated short Second to None also part of a very strong Irish line-up in the Canadian city. They join the previously announced features The Secret Scripture , Maudie and Unless at the festival, which runs from September 8 to 18. Directed by Lorcan Finnegan, written by Garret Shanley and starring Alan McKenna and Niamh Algar, Without Name is a supernatural thriller and will screen in the festival's Vanguard programme, which showcases up-and-coming directors.

‘Walking Dead’ and ‘Guardians’ actor Michael Rooker…

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 10, 2016

There's no need to fear "The Walking Dead" when approaching Michael Rooker. The roles don't make the man - it's the other way around.

Twin Peaks Actor Accuses David Lynch Of Pedophilia & Murder! See What He Said

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 10, 2016

Twin Peaks cult actor Michael J. Anderson fired some deplorable shots at series creator David Lynch on his Facebook profile photo last week. In the caption, the actor claimed - by inversely stating the following did "NOT" happen - that the esteemed filmmaker raped his daughter Jennifer Lynch and threatened her with death if she ever told what happened.

See the Lost Boys of ‘Hook’ Reunited 25 Years Later

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 10, 2016

Once upon a time, Steven Spielberg -one of the most famous directors in the world-made a Peter Pan movie. It was highly anticipated, as Spielberg opted to frame the film as more of a sequel than a remake, and was coming on the heels of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Spielberg's little-seen drama Always .

Man who forced 6-year-old to watch Night of the Living Dead convicted of child cruelty 20 years later

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 10, 2016

Peter Bayliss, 53, has been hauled before a crown court over two decades after he made the youngster sit through Night of the Living Dead as a punishment A man who forced a six-year-old girl to watch a horror film more than two decades ago has been convicted of child cruelty. But the 53-year-old has now been hauled before a crown court over two decades after he made the youngster sit through the gory movie as punishment for "behaving like a child."

The Third Annual Idaho Horror Film Festival Brings New Life to the Undead

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 10, 2016

All eyes will be on The Blair Witch Project, The Hills Have Eyes and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at the Idaho Horror Film Festival 2016. Though the thrills and chills of Halloween are still weeks away, a new local tradition of terror will start the scares soon.

a oeStand by Mea Turns 30

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 9, 2016

The Rob Reiner-directed film, based on the Stephen King novella The Body , debuted in limited release on August 8, 1986, before expanding wide a couple of weeks later. The story followed four boys as they searched for the body of a missing teen in Oregon in the 1950s.

Drew Barrymore shares adorable ‘E.T.,’ ‘Firestarter’ throwback photos

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 9, 2016

The actress, producer, and director has been cleaning out her "old storage unit," she wrote Tuesday on Instagram, where she posted several behind-the-scenes snapshots from early in her career. The world first met Barrymore as a fresh-faced star in films like E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and Firestarter .

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Posted by Horror Movies News on August 9, 2016

When talk turns to remakes that surpass the original, the first two movies out of any horror geek's mouth are usually The Thing and The Fly . The response is almost involuntary.


Scary Movies  Ghost Photos  World of Ghosts  Scary Legends