Scaredy



Horror Culture and Scary Pranks

Archive for the ‘Horror News’ Category

Nina Dobrev: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Actress Attends The 2015…

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

Actress Nina Dobrev poses at the HBO after-party after the 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 11, 2015. According to a Just Jared report, Nina Dobrev and her TVD co-star Kat Graham, who portrays witch character Bonnie Bennett in the CW TV series, were present at the event held at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West .

Roman Polanski says he will cooperate with Poland after U.S. sends extradition request

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

Filmmaker Roman Polanski said on Monday that he will cooperate with Poland, which received a request from the U.S. to have him extradited. "I know that the extradition request has come and of course I will undergo the procedure and we will see," Polanski told Polish news station TVN24, reports The New York Times .

Nicole Kidman shows her silly side in ‘Paddington’

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

In her 31-year career, her roles have ranged from the morose to the deliciously sadistic. There are a few straight comedies in her resume, but Kidman is the first to admit that she just doesn't get many offers to do that type of work.

Nicole Kidman shows her silly side in ‘Paddington’

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

In this Sat., Jan. 10, 2015 file photo, Nicole Kidman arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere of "Paddington" at the TCL Chinese Theatre, in Los Angeles. The movie releases in U.S. theaters on Jan. 16, 2015.

Taken action hero Liam Neeson attacks American gun laws: ‘It’s a f****** disgrace’

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

The Irish star spoke out after being asked about the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks in Paris while standing in front of a poster of him gripping a pistol Playing retired CIA agent Bryan Mills, millions have seen actor Liam Neeson shooting his way out of trouble but now the Hollywood star has attacked America's gun laws saying its a "f****** disgrace" The Irish star spoke out after being asked about the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks in Paris while standing in front of a poster of him gripping a pistol while promoting his new film Taken 3. "I think it's a f****** disgrace. Every week now we're picking up a newspaper and seeing yet another few kids have been killed in schools."

Liam Neeson Defends Movie Gun Violence After Paris Attack

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

Hollywood hardman Liam Neeson has defended his gun-toting action movies and called for a universal crackdown on privately-owned firearms in the aftermath of the recent terrorist attacks in France. The Taken star, who is often seen in onscreen shoot-ups, has expressed his shock following the massacre in Paris last week at the headquarters of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, and insisted guns need to be taken out of the hands of private citizens.

Jessica Biel to open restaurant after giving birth

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

Jessica Biel is set to open her child-friendly restaurant in May. The 'Total Recall' actress, who is rumored to be five months pregnant with her first child with husband Justin Timberlake, is reportedly planning to launch her new eatery, Au Fudge, in Los Angeles shortly after she gives birth this spring. The 32-year-old star first revealed her business plans in February 2014 but it took some time for her to get them off the ground, and source explained: "They've run into the usual snags and delays any new restaurant owner has, but it looks like they're on track now."

Is All Terror Muslim? Not Even CloseBy Dean Obeidallah

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

What percentage of terror attacks in the United States and Europe are committed by Muslims? Guess. Nope.

New instalment for Mystery Road’s indigenous detective, Boyhood to…

Posted by Horror Movies News on January 14, 2015

Writer-director Ivan Sen won plenty of fans with Mystery Road two years ago. While the outback murder mystery had only a limited run in cinemas, it was well received at international festivals and drew a solid audience on ABC TV.


Scary Movies  Ghost Photos  World of Ghosts  Scary Legends