Archive for September, 2014
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 3, 2014
The agency told the Associated Press that it was addressing accusations that online accounts of celebrities, including Oscar winner Lawrence, had been hacked, leading to the posting of their nude photographs online.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
"Ghostbusters" director Ivan Reitman says he came up with the seminal tag line "Coming to Save the World This Summer" for the 1984 film's pre-release poster as a way of "focusing that this movie is perhaps larger than you expect."
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
Netflix has ordered a third and final season of its horror drama Hemlock Grove , the video-streaming service announced on Tuesday.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
Television shows filled with action and sound may be bad for your waistline. TV viewers ate more M&Ms, cookies, carrots and grapes while watching an excerpt from a Hollywood action film than those watching an interview program.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
Carrie Underwood tweeted on Monday, September 1, "In honor of "Labor" Day...Ace & Penny would like to make an announcement.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
The FBI said Monday it was addressing allegations that online accounts of several celebrities, including Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence, had been hacked, leading to the posting of their nude photographs online.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 2, 2014
It's still many months away, but the 2015 Texas Frightmare Weekend is already heating up with an impressive guest list.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 1, 2014
Ryan Corr is could be the next 'Al Pacino or Steve Buscemi' his lawyer says as the Australian actor pleads guilty to heroin possession Award-winning film and television star Ryan Corr has pleaded guilty to possessing heroin in court today as a who's who of actors from Australia and overseas supplied character references for him.
Posted by Horror Movies News on
September 1, 2014
Arnold Schwarzenegger is to follow into the footsteps of Sylvester Stallone , Al Pacino and John Travolta by getting up close and personal with British fans on November 15. An Evening with Arnold Schwarzenegger promises to be another unmissable event, a unique opportunity to hear first-hand from Arnold himself about his amazing career and private ... (more)